Travel Made Safe
It may look a little different, but we’re still offering the same great service!
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, so does our Medicine Hat Accommodation Association (MHAA) hotel members’ safety measures and planning. As always, the safety and well-being of our guests and team members remain our highest priority. Our hotels take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Below are some general safety precautions our members are taking. Each hotel may have slightly different measures in place, check with your hotel before you arrive to understand their safety measures.
The full list of Alberta public health actions can be found here.
Here are a few of the additional steps MHAA hotels have taken to protect guests and team members:
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the hotel.
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Reduction of daily room housekeeping to be on request only
- Reduced touch-points throughout the hotel, including the removal of non-necessary items in rooms and common areas
- Increased frequency of cleaning public areas and continue to use hospital-grade disinfectant
- Guests are asked to self-identify if they have been in contact with someone who is/may be infected or those who have traveled internationally.
We know plans can change last minute, especially lately! All of our member hotels offer rates that include free cancellation. Check with your preferred hotel to see how many hours in advance you need to notify them.
If you haven't been to Medicine Hat in a while click here for a link to updated Community Covid-19 Information.
Travel safely! We’re here for you!